BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pictures of Cody with his Family & Friends

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have a lot to be thankful for. We have such a great family. It is so nice when we can all get together. This year I brought my family to Winnemucca to celebrate my son's 6th birthday. Then we all loaded back in the car and made a trip up to Logan, UT for Thanksgiving.

When I was little we used to spend most holidays at Grandma & Grandpa's house. I have so many great memories with them. I am so glad I was able to take my family home to celebrate. We had a great visit with everyone.


Cody with Grandma Buttars

We even helped get out Grandma & Grandpa's Christmas decorations while we were there. It was kind of like celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas all at once.

2 comments:

Jessica Armstrong Lasa said...

Yay! Christmas early! Look at your sweet babies! Do they just love uncle Cody?!

Janae said...

I'M so glad we went home for Thanksgiving !!! I don't go home enough. Dad & Mom thanks for all the great memories you have given us especially my girls !!! I Love you so much.

Post a Comment

Acoustic Summer Concert Series

Cinnamon Roll Fundraiser

Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser at Lowry High School

Striking Back with Cody Fundraiser at Spare Time Bowl