BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pictures of Cody with his Family & Friends

Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy Birthday

  Today Cody you would have been 18 years old. No words can ever tell you how much I miss you. You were taken way to soon from us, but I am so thankful for the 17 years I had with you. I wish I could tell you Happy Birthday in person , you know I would give you the biggest hug and tell you how proud I am of you and just how much you mean to me. I love and miss you so much. Happy Birthday Son.
   I Love You Forever
            Mom

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Cody! I love and miss you the most!

Post a Comment

Acoustic Summer Concert Series

Cinnamon Roll Fundraiser

Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser at Lowry High School

Striking Back with Cody Fundraiser at Spare Time Bowl