BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pictures of Cody with his Family & Friends

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Happy Birthday Son

 Another year has come and gone with out you. You would have been 19 years old today. I always wonder were you would be if you were still here with us. People say time is a good healer, well it's not. It gets harder not having you around. In your short life you left a hugh impact on so many life's.
 You are truly missed around here. I wish we could spend the day together ,I miss your smile, you saying to me " Hey Mom with a nod of your head " ( just like your dad still does ). I miss the days that were bad and you would make them better just by being here. I Love you so much . You are in my daily thoughts. give mom a hug for me.
Happy Birthday Cod Man,
I'll love you forever
I'll like your for always
As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.

  love mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Acoustic Summer Concert Series

Cinnamon Roll Fundraiser

Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser at Lowry High School

Striking Back with Cody Fundraiser at Spare Time Bowl